Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Coming Soon! - First Impressions

     I apologize for the lack of content in the past few weeks. Part of the problem was that I was out of the country for two weeks. ;) So I was kind of busy with that and didn't have time to write any reviews. In an attempt to get more content on the blog I hope to be kickstarting a 'First Impressions' series. That way I don't have to have watched a whole season of anime to write a little review. In this series I will watch one episode of an anime I have never seen and tell you my first impressions (thus the title - ingenious, huh?).

     The point of this series is to give you (our fabulous readers) a quick glimpse into an anime. This will allow you to better determine if it would be something you would enjoy watching without having to slog through a long review. Also, those of you who are long-time fans of the series may find it amusing to read what my first impressions of the anime were, as I may be completely off.
   
     Also, not to fear: we are still planning on setting up the YouTube channel. Obviously my trip put us a little behind schedule, but we still hope to make it happen. So if all goes well you will soon get to see the faces behind the blog up-close and personal! Well, as personal as you can get while watching a video on the internet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

 Title: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell Genre: Fantasy/Fairytale retelling Length: 300+ pages General Set Up: Reveka is an herbalist...