Monday, September 5, 2016

Update: New Video Upload!

     First off: Happy Labor Day! I hope you are enjoying your day off!

     I hope to be adding a new video review to the YouTube channel at least every two weeks. The blog should have a review once a week. Or so. We all know life gets in the way sometimes, but we will try our best to meet this goal.

     Anyway, the review for today is Free! (both seasons). Please check it out! Here are some fun facts about this review:
- This was the third review we filmed.
- We filmed it at the beginning of summer (you can tell) but I wanted to post it now instead of waiting another year for the stars to align.
- I'm wearing swim goggles.



     That's all for now folks! See you next week!

P.S. I was trying to update the blog, but I somehow messed up the time-space continuum and made a couple posts disappear from the blog. Not to worry, in the following days I will be uploading them so that they can return to their rightful places in society. I hope this has not been an inconvenience. Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

 Title: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell Genre: Fantasy/Fairytale retelling Length: 300+ pages General Set Up: Reveka is an herbalist...