Friday, January 20, 2017

First Impression: Silver Spoon

     I just got Netflix! I'm a bit behind the times, I know, but you should know by now, that's just how I roll!

     As you know, with Netflix comes with a bevy of ever-changing options. One of these options is an anime called Silver Spoon. As far as I can tell, Silver Spoon is about a city boy who goes to an agriculture-focused high school. The anime follows his adventures and experiences with animals, as well as his search for what he wants to do in his life.

     This show is extremely funny! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a laugh; no previous experience with animals is needed to enjoy this show. Plus, it was based on the manga by Hiromu Arakawa, the same creator of Fullmetal Alchemist! What is not to like?

Note: To read my review of this anime go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

 Title: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell Genre: Fantasy/Fairytale retelling Length: 300+ pages General Set Up: Reveka is an herbalist...