Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Update: 3,000 views/Fruits Basket Video Review

      Hey everybody! I am happy to announce that the Reviewing Modern Media blog has received 3,000 + views! That might not seem like much, and it's not really, but I'm an optimist, so we're gonna take any chance we can to celebrate. :) Plus, 3,000 is a benchmark! And that means that we have received a thousand views in the last month, which is a bit more of an accomplishment (of course, I probably attributed to a good chunk of those myself). ;)

     Also, there is a new video review up on the YouTube channel! Another reason to celebrate! Yay!

     Drumroll please!

     Tada!

     It's Fruit's Basket! I hope you enjoy it! :D


Note: To access the written review go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

 Title: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell Genre: Fantasy/Fairytale retelling Length: 300+ pages General Set Up: Reveka is an herbalist...