Sunday, October 30, 2016

First Impression: WWW.WAGNARIA!!

     For the first time ever, we are posting a video and it's corresponding review (or in this case, first impression) on the same day! For a video version of this first impression go here.



     WWW.WAGNARIA!! is an anime that I have started watching recently. It is part of the Fall 2016 anime lineup on Crunchyroll, and is fairly recent (yay! another first for me!). It is about a guy (your main character) who gets a job at an family restaurant chain called Wagnaria. His coworkers are all rather odd, to put it that way. The anime is a slice of life about their adventures.

     While there are ups to slice of life anime (usually they are light and happy and entertaining to watch) there are also downs (they can get boring fast). However, I thought that this anime had more plot that most and it hasn't lost me yet! It is one I plan to keep watching.

     Also, it so happens that WWW.WAGNARIA!! is a spin-off of an earlier anime called Wagnaria!!. I watched the first few episodes of this one, but it didn't really catch my attention. Either way, I think it would be interesting if some of the characters from the previous anime showed up in the recent spin-off.

     Anyway, if this catches your interest feel free to watch this anime on Crunchyroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

 Title: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell Genre: Fantasy/Fairytale retelling Length: 300+ pages General Set Up: Reveka is an herbalist...