Monday, October 24, 2016

Update: Your Lie in April (First Impression) Video

     Sorry, no new review this week. However, I would encourage you to go check out the awesomeness of our YouTube channel. We just uploaded the video version of the first impression for Your Lie in April!
   
     I could ramble on and try to fill up space, but that wouldn't get me anywhere too fast. I will say that we are currently working on a Top 5 List of our favorite animated features. We just have to work out the kinks on one section and it will be good to go! So, stay tuned for that and check out Your Lie in April.



P.S. Fair warning: YouTube seems out to get me with the most awkward options for thumbnails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

 Title: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell Genre: Fantasy/Fairytale retelling Length: 300+ pages General Set Up: Reveka is an herbalist...