Saturday, April 16, 2016

Another Picture!

     I'm sorry if I seem more excited than I should be. It's just that I get to explore photography to take pictures for this blog! Each little thing (like another picture) will enhance the quality of the blog and enhance your experience as readers.

     Also, I get a little thrill of accomplishment each time I get a picture. It's like I have completed a challenge! This time I got a picture for the Akagami no Shirayukihime review. I played around to see all the fun settings I have on my camera. It turned out pretty well!

     I plan to have another review up by next week. I try to post weekly on Sundays - have you noticed? So, be sure to check back every week and see if there is something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

 Title: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell Genre: Fantasy/Fairytale retelling Length: 300+ pages General Set Up: Reveka is an herbalist...