Sunday, April 10, 2016

Coming Soon: Pictures!

     I thought the blog looked a little bland, almost like there were too many words. Then I realized the perfect thing to spice it up: pictures!

     However, that was easier said than done. I wanted to break the mold and NOT steal pictures off the internet. This means that all the pictures I post on this blog are original. No plagiarism here! Unfortunately, this also means that I have to take a picture that not only looks good, but goes along with the anime that is being reviewed. Believe it or not, it is harder than it sounds.

     Luckily I have overcome the odds and succeeded in taking a picture for the Naruto review (click the link here to view its beauty). My brother was willing to do a partial cosplay and act as my model (thanks bro!).

     I hope to get more pictures soon and thus improve the quality of the blog.

     ~ Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

 Title: The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell Genre: Fantasy/Fairytale retelling Length: 300+ pages General Set Up: Reveka is an herbalist...